Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gossip Girl

Yes, this blog will start off with a shout out to "Gossip Girl." My roommate (unnamed) LOVES the TV show "Gossip Girl" and I've recently opened up to it. From my understanding, "Gossip Girl" is a mysterious unseen person who is blogging about high society (rich spoiled teenagers) in Manhattan's Upper East Side. All the gossip is disclosed on this blog and no one is safe. Well, I thought to myself, wouldn't this be a great idea for the Mat Sci department??? *crickets chirping* Ok, you may not see it now, but let's just see where we go with this.

For now, I will keep this open to everyone to post, but we gotta set some ground rules first:

1. No negative rumors, secrets, or gossip. This blog is not a "Burn Book" like in "Mean Girls" (LOVE that movie, btw).
2. If you must speak of professors, just remember, this is public domain!
3. NO NERDY/TECHNICAL POSTS. If you need to get your fix of that, please go elsewhere.

Anyway...PLEASE POST! Post about anything... funny roommate happenings, totally cool awesome mat sci events, your favorite items at coffee hour, cuties/hotties in the lab, IM SPORTS, how many people were sleeping at colloquium, if there's free food in the Mat Sci Office, ask where someone bought their hip lab clothes, rant about the number of emails you get from Bruce, or even practical things (sublease, selling items, lost and found, etc.).

Hope you enjoy this and have a wonderful day in Cook/Tech! =)

You know you love me. X.O.X.O. Steel(?) Girl.

p.s.~ If you want to be added to the contributors list, just let me know. You know where to find me. ;)

1 comment:

  1. i think somebody must've been really high when this blog got started. and i don't mean me.

    ReplyDelete