Friday, October 5, 2012

Did you know......

That your Northwestern Wildcats are a resounding 5-0 on the young football season and going for 6-0 this Saturday.  Yes they haven't had a signature win yet and they do like to keep game suspenseful until the end, but they are 1-0 in conference games and have some real momentum. 

I know what you are going to say. You'll say "But Mike, weren't we 5-0 last year?" And I'll say "NO, what are you talking about? We had two wins than a 5 game losing streak. We got killed last year."  That's why this year is so impressive.  And it isn't me who is excited.  We are currently ranked in the Top 25 for the first time in a while.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

We got a big game this week against Penn State.  When we beat these 'Bamas (sorry, Beth) we will be bowl eligible.  If we go to a (respectable) bowl game I will lose my freaking mind. 

LET'S GO!!!!!

GET UP



1 comment: